One for All is the campaign for the new session with an aim to increase the overall BB membership.
This year the challenge is for each section to grow its membership by at least one additional member. Membership of The Boys' Brigade offers young people so much - the chance to excel in new skills or talents, to explore and to discover new things and the opportunity to come to know Jesus for themselves. One or two new faces can make it easier to offer new activities and improve the programme, as well as being a great encouragement to leaders, the church and the wider community.
Sections which sign-up to the campaign will receive regular updates, including testimonies, advice and additional resources. It is important to share your experiences on what's working well. Get involved in the campaign online by tweeting @theboysbrigade and using the hashtags #oneforallBB & #boysbrigade or by emailing email@example.com
Whilst the campaign will be focussed between now and the end of October, there will be updates beyond this and into the new year.
Click here to signup for the One for All campaign and receive regular updates, tools and resources....
A range of tools and resources to help you to get recruiting are available online, have a look at what is available below:
- One for All Videos - a brand new animated resource to support your One for All campaign efforts.
- Starter for 10 - Ten Top Tips to help you grow your membership.
- Under 11's Recruitment Resources
- Over 11's Recruitment Resources
- Volunteer Recruitment Resources
- Free Recruitment Materials A limited amount of free leaflets & posters are still available.
- Customisable Recruitment Resources - A range of items can be customised online including recruitment leaflets, poster, banners, etc. Items can be customised with Company or other details and either download (free of charge) for you to print yourself or you can place an order for them to be printed and sent out to you (there is a charge for this).
- Photo Library - login details as follows Username: bbguest Password: bb1883
- Cartoon Downloads - login details as follows Username: bbguest Password:bb1883
- Video Library Recruitment videos are available to view or download from our Vimeo channel
- Presentations / Assembly Resources - Resources including presentations and support documents for use in school assemblies.
- Document Templates - Templates in Microsoft Word format which can be edited for local use to promote activities and events.
- PR Guide & Media Templates A PR & Media guide has been created by BBHQ to assist you in communicating with local press. A number of press templates are also available to download.
- Resources Loan Request - A range of banner stands, banners and other items are available to borrow from Regional Headquarters to help you with your recruiting. Call your regional HQ for availability.
- Recruitment Badges - Recruitment badges are available from BB Supplies and can be gained by any member of The Boys' Brigade. The Bronze, Silver and Gold badges are awarded to those recruiting 1, 3 or 5 members respectively. The badge is to be worn on the extreme right bottom row of the right armband.
- One-For-All Campaign Logo - You are welcome to make use of the campaign logo pack which can be downloaded by clicking here. You can also download BB logos here.
- One-For-All Newsletter- A newsletter featuring resources, tools aswell as news updates will be sent out fortnightly for the duration of the campaign. Signup for the One-For-All newletters here
Make use of social networking to share ideas, ask questions and shout about what you are doing with others around the Brigade.
Let us know about what you are doing and we will publish stories in the Gazette and on the website. It would be great to share our success stories and ideas with others around the Brigade. Send your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org.