Outstanding ETI Inspection Report for BBNI
The Education & Training Inspectorate inspected Boys'Brigade Northern Ireland District in November 2014.
The inspection focused on:
1 The young people's achievements and standards;
2. The quality of the provision; and
3. The quality of the leadership and management, including the processes for self-evaluation leading to improvement.
The overall findings of the inspection were:
1. Overall effectiveness - Very good
2. Achievements and standards - Outstanding
3. Provision - Very good
4. Leadership and management - Very good
Report Conclusion: "In the areas inspected, the quality of the overall provision for the young people is very good. The Boys' Brigade (Northern Ireland District) is meeting very effectively the educational and pastoral needs of the young people; and has demonstrated its capacity for sustained self-improvement."
The full report can be found Here.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the inspection process and especially to all the Companies who hosted the inspectors during the 2 weeks.